Tuesday, October 16, 2007

So much stuff!

so, man, the Rockies in the World Series!! the Browns are 3-3! The Nuggets are looking good in preseason! Its a good time to be a sports fan!
Anyway, i think i will start with this golden nugget! I can't remember the last time the Browns were ranked higher in the ESPN Power Rankings than all my friends' teams, or not 30th for that matter. Today the rankings came out with the Browns at 19th, ahead of:

Broncos at 21 (Thomas, Gary, and the rest of my homies out here)
Vikings at 22 (Kassie, Alan, Matt/Andrew and our homies in Minnesota)
Bears at 23 (Ross, Josh Reibock)
49ers at 24 (JoeyD and my friends in Cali)
Raiders at 25 (my little brother and Big Red)
and the
Rams at 31 (this ones' for Aaron Britton who, yes, once was a Rams fan, though i'm not sure who he roots for now since they suck)

The only team we need to jump ahead of now is the Lions, Chris Chase and Ralphie.

Anyway, sorry to gloat, this is just too cool having a read football team for once.

_


The Rockies are Amazing! If you aren't watching these playoffs you're really missing out, i love it, they're such an exciting team. I think it has to do with how loose they play, they remind me of the Red Sox. It so much more fun to watch loose teams rather than rigid teams like the Yankees.
Oh, i know i emailed this to some people yesterday, but i though i'd post it here. Here's proof that i was a Rockies fan from the beginning, and that being the season of 1993. I was in 7th grade and i had an infatuation for the colors Black and Purple, therefore i was an instant Rockies fan.



















Too bad those colors are pretty lame in this day and age, maybe the Sacramento Kings should get a clue and go back to the throwbacks!




Apparently i suck at Fantasy Football by the way. I'm 8-10 combined in my 3 leagues. I've been racked by injuries but who hasn't? I think i'll stop giving advice out on Fantasy Football, especially after i dropped Ronnie Brown in week 2.
_
St Louis gets their first win this week when they go into Seattle and squeek one out against the lame Seahawks. you'll see.

No comments: