Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Last Night's Dream

So last night i had a very vivid dream. I dreamt that i was near the ocean, it felt and looked like Monterrey or San Francisco and i was walking down to near the water with Addie. The area we were at was a little inlet and we had to walk over this little patch of land, maybe 10 yards long, to get to the side where we could walk along the water. Addie was running along the water and i was walking behind her, it was overcast and chilly, i was wearing shoes for some reason.

The water was starting to roll in a little higher than when we first started walking, so i concluded that the tide was coming in and looked back at our little land bridge to see that it would be covered by water soon. One of my biggest fears in life is water, more specifically murky water which ocean water always qualifies for. I began to panic a little and grabbed Addie and headed back to our land bridge to cross back to safety.

As i was starting to cross over the water was rising quickly, up to my knees now, and Addie was riding on my shoulders. I looked out towards the deeper water and noticed something swimming, sort of like when you see carp near the shoreline. This is another fear of mine, fish in the same water i'm in, freaks me out. But this wasn't a fish, it was very large, in my dream i thought it might be a hippo or something (sounds dumb now but i was freaked). All you could see was it's back as it went under water about 20 feet from us. I really panicked and started for shore in almost waist deep water when suddenly i felt something touch my foot.

I have never jumped out of bed so fast. Kassie apparently was readjusting and her foot touched mine, i must have flown 2-3' out of bed and gasped! I was breathing so hard, kassie was shocked. i told her what happened and she went back to sleep. i couldn't calm down and it took me another 15 minutes before my breathing was back to normal.

good times.

2 comments:

Jeff said...

Freaky! So vivid. I wonder what it means. You've got 'Inception' in your mind :-)

sbo said...

Hello there, simply become alert to your weblog thru Google, and fosbobetund that it’s really informative. I’m gonna watch out for brussels