Sunday, January 7, 2007

Introduction

So, i decided to keep a blog of my biased sports views. some of my good friends have encouraged me in different ways, to pursue something of sports broadcasting, either radio, podcasts or whatever. knowing that i'm in no way good enough, or do i have the patience, to do anything on a big level, i thought a blog would be fun.

i think i'll update this as often as i can, and it will cover a variety of sports and topics. Where ESPN tries to be neutral, and not biased, i will be, because thats way more fun. I have teams i hate, and teams i love, and nothing makes me love my teams more than not living in their cities. out here in denver its Bronco's all the time, with a splash of Avalanche and Nuggets. so i have to search a little harder to get info on the Kings and Browns, but its worth it.

anyway, i hope this sparks some debate and conversations, i hope i can get you to stop drinking the koolaid and see the bigger picture. and i hope you'll comment back, because thats what makes sports worth following, discussion and debate.

blog on!

No comments: