Monday, January 26, 2009

Week 1 Recap

So week one definitely did not go as planned.

I stuck to my schedule, waking up at 545a to ride the stationary bike, and spending time working on Wii Fit. Unfortunately my right knee swelled up majorly after riding the bike, so bad that i spent a good chunk of time icing my knee for the remainder of the week in prep for indoor soccer on Friday night.

I'm not sure what to do about this, part of me wants to try and work through the swelling, and thats my plan for this week.

I stuck to my new diet of no fries, soda, or food after 9p. the only problem now is that i over-compensated for the lack of fries with other bad food (it was my bday last week so i'm excused!) and our friends the Dunns left a dozen Krispy Kremes at our house and well, i couldn't let them go to waste.

suffice to say, i gained weight this past week!

Current Stats:
Weight: 172.5lbs
BMI: 26.75
Blackout Scale (1 is good, 10 is blacked out) 6: i played a lot in our game on Friday night, and felt really good. i was still tired most of the game, but i was able to recover quickly and played effectively.

Less food this week, that's my goal.

2 comments:

BMer's Dad said...

Maybe your leg/knee just needs to get strong enough to handle the bike riding. Keep at it but work up to the full time.
And how did you gain weight?
Start - 173lbs
Week 1 - 172.5lbs

Keep at it, you might be able to keep up with the girls at soccer.

BMer916 said...

yea, i'll try riding for less time and see how that goes.