Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Go Giants?

well, we finally have the Superbowl teams. talk about a disappointing playoffs. first my Brownies don't make it in along with the Vikings and/or Donkeys so i don't really have a team to follow.

My backup team is always the Colts, i love 'em, and i love the whole Colts vs Patriots debate. When we look back on this era it was all be about the Manning vs Brady, and i'm hoping Manning can put it together the next few seasons.

But anyway, i was talking to my homies, and basically if i have to pick my 5 least favorite teams in the NFL it would be the Patriots, Giants, Packers, Chargers and Steelers. well that made for an interesting Championship weekend since 4 of 5 of those teams were playing, but above all, i'm anti-Patriots, so whoever beats them, i'll support.

So that brings me to the Superbowl, Giants vs Patriots. I've got to go with the Giants. i kind of like them now. and let me explain why.

I didnt like the Giants because i felt they were vastly overrated. i still think every team in the NFC is terrible, and the fact that the Giants came out on top isn't much to celebrate, but they did come up with some huge wins, including at Lambeau which is pretty crazy. gotta support that!

so Go Giants, but those evil Patriots and make history forget about this season.

oh, and watch out for the Kings, they're healthy and on a roll!

No comments: