Friday, June 15, 2007

Cuban's Colonoscopy

So if you haven't noticed, i've listed a few interesting Athlete Blogs on the rights side of this page including Barry Bonds, Curt Schilling, Gilbert Arenas, Mark Cuban and some others. If you haven't checked these out you're totally missing some great info like Cuban's inside scoop on his colonoscopy or Curt Schillings' recap of what happened the other night when he took a no-hitter into the 9th inning with 2 outs (Hint: he shook off the sign).

"Now comes the infamous ‘shake’. In talking with Tek after the game it’s clear to me that he was 100% spot on with his thought, and I was completely wrong with mine. Why would he take a strike at this point? I had gone to 1 three ball count all day. I wasn’t going to walk him and the only thing you do at that point, by taking a strike, is allow me freedom to use my split. There was no way in hell he was taking. I was sure otherwise. So I shake off the slider, execute the pitch I want, and he lines it to right.

There was about 1.5 seconds of disappointment there on my end. It would have been damn cool, hell it would have been awesome, to throw the no-no."




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i want a behind the scenes of your latest surgery!!!!!